David and John discuss Of the Beginning of Days, Tolkien’s mythology on the beginning of light and time in Arda. After discussing the war with Melkor and the marring of Middle-earth, David and John begin their case against the leadership of Manwë. Finally, they answer listener feedback.
Deep lore questions, comments and/or thoughts to share? Send us an email at email@example.com
Early and ad-free versions of all our podcasts are available on our Patreon at:
Silmarillion Stories Reading Schedule
- November 2022 – Ainulindalë
- December 2022 – Valaquenta
- January 2023 – Of the Beginning of Days
- February 2023 – Of Aule and Yavanna
- March 2023 – Of the Coming of Elves and the Captivity of Melkor
- April 2023 – Of Thingol and Melian
- May 2023 – Of Eldamar and the Princes of the Edalië
- June 2023 – Of Fëanor and the Unchaining of Melkor
Any opinions stated are ours personally and do not reflect the opinion of or belong to any employers or other entities.