A.Ron said that he rented a bungalow somewhere so he’s out of town this week which means we have an abridged version of the psychosphere. Also, the episode didn’t give us much to go on. But it does still have a lot of great stuff to talk about and we cover a good chunk of it.
Notes for the Psychosphere
- Date / time mismatch
- Vanity Fair is huffing the psychosphere!
- Credits sequence #1
- Credits sequence #2
- Actual road leading to real life Bohemian Grove
- Details from screen captures of the masked man
- Compare to masks from set of film shot at Venci
- Your doorway to the craziness of the possible Dutrox investigation connection to True Detective